Transfer from RMP to PARA Reg

I am looking to transfer to the PARA Reg and have been told I will have to do p.company and imp.

could anyone give any information about IMP cause I don't have a clue.

Thanks

Forastero

LE
I am looking to transfer to the PARA Reg and have been told I will have to do p.company and imp.

could anyone give any information about IMP cause I don't have a clue.

Thanks
As I'm a mod I'm not allowed to gob off but that, my simian friend, is fucking priceless.

You want to transfer but have done no research about it other than ask on ARRSE. I can see this aspiration being very successful!

As I'm a mod I'm not allowed to gob off but that, my simian friend, is fucking priceless.
First of all I'm not your friend, second calling me a 'simian' when I am black is incredibly racist, and third if your a mod why don't you offer some help which is all I asked for

First of all I'm not your friend, second calling me a 'simian' when I am black is incredibly racist, and third if your a mod why don't you offer some help which is all I asked for
No wonder you want to transfer my friend, must be very difficult for you in the RMP, having little sense of humour - good luck with your transfer.

Someone kill the sockpuppet. A piss-poor attempt at a wind-up.

Oh do fuck off you dull monkey cunt.

I can see there being some mileage in this thread

OK Eddie002 [wah-shield/on] RMP are known as monkeys yes? Well monkeys are part of the simian family. [wah-shield/off].

a) You are a fucking moron for not making the connection.
b) You are far too precious by far.
c) You aren't in the army.

I vote for a, b & c - you thick cunt.

Hi Eddie, if you truly are a gentleman of colour you could do worse than attend an informal BBQ held in a place of academia near Hull.

Quality, sheer quality. You're on your own pal. Good luck.

OK Eddie002 [wah-shield/on] RMP are known as monkeys yes? Well monkeys are part of the simian family. [wah-shield/off].

a) You are a fucking moron for not making the connection.
b) You are far too precious by far.
c) You aren't in the army.

I vote for a, b & c - you thick cunt.
I gather he's reg RMP, and a colossal tart gay girl puff that want to join TA before doing his 4.

The massive fanny

First of all the lad has asked for advice. Second... this isn't the NAAFI forum. Keep it sensible please.
Who died and made you moderator?

Oh wait, the piss poor simian sock puppet has a point, Forastero, shame on you bandying racist words in a battle of wits with an obviously unarmed man......!

Well you know where the naughty step is...do the honest thing!

Not sure Forastero can see the dark side via the internet.

The rules are: No photos or it doesn't count...

Latest Threads