• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Transfer from RMP to PARA Reg

I am looking to transfer to the PARA Reg and have been told I will have to do p.company and imp.

could anyone give any information about IMP cause I don't have a clue.

Thanks

You want to transfer but have done no research about it other than ask on ARRSE. I can see this aspiration being very successful!

First of all I'm not your friend, second calling me a 'simian' when I am black is incredibly racist, and third if your a mod why don't you offer some help which is all I asked for
No wonder you want to transfer my friend, must be very difficult for you in the RMP, having little sense of humour - good luck with your transfer.

First of all I'm not your friend, second calling me a 'simian' when I am black is incredibly racist, and third if your a mod why don't you offer some help which is all I asked for
Oh do fuck off you dull monkey cunt.

I can see there being some mileage in this thread

OK Eddie002 [wah-shield/on] RMP are known as monkeys yes? Well monkeys are part of the simian family. [wah-shield/off].

a) You are a fucking moron for not making the connection.
b) You are far too precious by far.
c) You aren't in the army.

I vote for a, b & c - you thick cunt.

Hi Eddie, if you truly are a gentleman of colour you could do worse than attend an informal BBQ held in a place of academia near Hull.

OK Eddie002 [wah-shield/on] RMP are known as monkeys yes? Well monkeys are part of the simian family. [wah-shield/off].

a) You are a fucking moron for not making the connection.
b) You are far too precious by far.
c) You aren't in the army.

I vote for a, b & c - you thick cunt.
I gather he's reg RMP, and a colossal tart gay girl puff that want to join TA before doing his 4.

The massive fanny

Oh wait, the piss poor simian sock puppet has a point, Forastero, shame on you bandying racist words in a battle of wits with an obviously unarmed man......!

Well you know where the naughty step is...do the honest thing!

Not sure Forastero can see the dark side via the internet.

The rules are: No photos or it doesn't count...

Latest Threads