Transfer from RMP to PARA Reg

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Eddie002, Jul 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am looking to transfer to the PARA Reg and have been told I will have to do and imp.

could anyone give any information about IMP cause I don't have a clue.

2. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

As I'm a mod I'm not allowed to gob off but that, my simian friend, is fucking priceless.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. You want to transfer but have done no research about it other than ask on ARRSE. I can see this aspiration being very successful!
  4. Eddie is only 2...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. First of all I'm not your friend, second calling me a 'simian' when I am black is incredibly racist, and third if your a mod why don't you offer some help which is all I asked for
  6. No wonder you want to transfer my friend, must be very difficult for you in the RMP, having little sense of humour - good luck with your transfer.
  7. Only 5 posts record?
  8. Someone kill the sockpuppet. A piss-poor attempt at a wind-up.
  9. Oh do fuck off you dull monkey cunt.

I can see there being some mileage in this thread
  10. OK Eddie002 [wah-shield/on] RMP are known as monkeys yes? Well monkeys are part of the simian family. [wah-shield/off].

a) You are a fucking moron for not making the connection.
    b) You are far too precious by far.
    c) You aren't in the army.

I vote for a, b & c - you thick cunt.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. First of all the lad has asked for advice. Second... this isn't the NAAFI forum. Keep it sensible please.
  12. Hi Eddie, if you truly are a gentleman of colour you could do worse than attend an informal BBQ held in a place of academia near Hull.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. A strange disturbance in the Wah sensing I am!
  14. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Quality, sheer quality. You're on your own pal. Good luck.
  15. I gather he's reg RMP, and a colossal tart gay girl puff that want to join TA before doing his 4.

The massive fanny