Transfer from reserve RLC to fulltime EOD

Hi guys.

Does anyone know the process for transferring from reserve RLC to fulltime EOD? I've previous full time service from 2003-2007 as Royal Irish.

Cheers

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
You put the application in through the Army Jobs website as normal. Your application will initially go through the same process but they will also require a letter of recommendation from your CO. APC will make the decision as to the requirement for Phase 1 bit you will need to do Phase 2.

You will need to meet the academic requirements for Ammo Tech and also have the required BARB. You will also need to go on the 3 day Ammo Tech selection event.

Apply as normal. Depending what you've done previously. Go to Gib and do your B3 for RE and request it as a posting. You'll be unlikely to get it as only two guys on my course got it but it all depends on Glasgow.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Apply as normal. Depending what you've done previously. Go to Gib and do your B3 for RE and request it as a posting. You'll be unlikely to get it as only two guys on my course got it but it all depends on Glasgow.
RE aren't EOD anymore, are they? I thought that they were only REST, RLC dealt with the big bang things.

EOD still isn't a career path in the RE, just a post.

Latest Threads