Transfer from 3 mercian to 1 RRF

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by birmelly, Feb 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cancelled

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

What's the reason for wanting the transfer?

3. Cancelled

4. in_the_cheapseats

Is this some sort of wah or are you just thick? As both units are inf not much point of transfering if this is your argument.

If it is Germany that is the problem (your family bit), I'd be amazed if 1RRF didn't have someone screaming that they didn't want to leave GE. Only decent posting left, IMHO.

However, you trying to arrange things yourself will only piss your mob off and Glasgow ain't going to be a lot of help to you either.

Keep pushing for interviews but I'd suggest that you work out exactly why you want a transfer rather than, as it sounds at the moment, the child simply declaring he isn't going. Work with your units staff and you may get somewhere.

5. Hi i´am a Cpl from 1RRF having the same problem as you at the moment, There is enough people here trying to stay, but to my knowledge non from Mor Pl.

6. Cancelled

7. Cancelled

8. Ask the RAO. He may know the details.

9. I guess "in_the_cheapseats " got you straight off the bat. How rude can you be on your first day here? "Thanks for the advice...... sounds like your well up your own hole...... prob from my unit too a dead give away ! "

Me, Im a lurker. I read and digest, follow threads to conclusion and learn from them. But i couldn't let this pass without comment.
    What you have just done is prove that what "in_the_cheapseats" said, is quite true. Child!
    Pick your Teddy up and decide what you want from the folk here... Sound advice? or smoke blown up your ARRSE?
    If the CO says "No". Then you have to accept that you are a soldier and do as you're told. Or you can become a civvie and piss and moan to your checkout supervisor...IMHO of course.
    What if every bloke in your unfortunate unit decided that they didn't want to go to Germany?
    Ahh bless, lets send them all back to Staffordshire to live quiet lives while taking the queens Shilling!
    Grow up there might be Private soldiers reading this... (I have the greatest respect for Pte soldiers...was one once)

10. in_the_cheapseats

I'm touched, santa. :D I can only wish that others were as plainly cognisant of the realities of life. Welcome to ARRSE.

11. Forum your so right............ its pretty obvious where this situation will go. I was waiting for someone to say Civ Div are recruiting, That is the only advice that i recieve. Im urinating in the wind. This isnt going to be constructive. No hard feelings 'cheap seats'................. Clearly you got me off the the bat.

12. He's the first and last i spoke to... Ive been lead to believe that i have the right to transfer from 3 different RCMO's i,ve also sat and been breifed by the boys from glasgow about the whole proccess and what im entitled to and time frames. The whole thing hasnt been right from the start. Time to wake up and smell the coffee i think

13. Well she's green too and not going out there with her career path there's other personal reasons aswell. Been soldiering on for too long now mate im ball bagged.