Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer cancellation

Hello all,

I’ll attempt to cut a long, dull story short..

I am part way through a transfer process from my current unit to another (due to personal circumstance). Is it possible to cancel the transfer as a result of circumstances changing and if so is there a cut off time in which to do so?

Thanks

Hello all,

I’ll attempt to cut a long, dull story short..

I am part way through a transfer process from my current unit to another (due to personal circumstance). Is it possible to cancel the transfer as a result of circumstances changing and if so is there a cut off time in which to do so?

Thanks
What did the CoC of the Units you are transferring from/to say when you asked them?

What did the CoC of the Units you are transferring from/to say when you asked them?
Current unit- reluctant, but supportive and reiterated that if it wasn’t to work out I’d be welcomed back.

New unit- were keen to accept. As it stands, it currently sits with Glasgow

Current unit- reluctant, but supportive and reiterated that if it wasn’t to work out I’d be welcomed back.

New unit- were keen to accept. As it stands, it currently sits with Glasgow
Given this is already in hand with the right organisations (who would no doubt give you the DS answers to your questions), why would you ask on here?

Given this is already in hand with the right organisations (who would no doubt give you the DS answers to your questions), why would you ask on here?

Because I had every confidence that I could build a quick and rough picture to a matter I know is conclusively dealt with by my CMO, in a far more timely manner on here than I can at any point on a Friday afternoon in work

Because I had every confidence that I could build a quick and rough picture to a matter I know is conclusively dealt with by my CMO, in a far more timely manner on here than I can at any point on a Friday afternoon in work
You are asking for fairly specific information regarding a process that not many people (outside of Glasgow) will have current knowledge of on a vaguely military themed forum populated by a bunch of mostly Old Ex Squaddies and on a Friday of all days!

Anyone could respond to your question on here and give you duff info. Your issue is in hand with Glasgow. Leave it and go and have a beer.

Latest Threads