• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Transfer Advice Please

firesquaddie said:
Is it worth transferring to the RMP from the Infantry or do i hear correct that AAC is looking for transferees to become pilots???
"firesquaddie said:
i went from infantry to agc and trying to work with females was easier than i expected except those who tried using their sex as an excuse
Are you infantry or AGC?

In echo to CombatIntMan, wtf are you still posting on this forum? I am neither blonde nor bald you know!

(BTW, I would say you were balding CombatIntMan, not quite the whole hog yet!)

eye_spy said:
In echo to CombatIntMan, wtf are you still posting on this forum? I am neither blonde nor bald you know!

(BTW, I would say you were balding CombatIntMan, not quite the whole hog yet!)
Trust me I know about the balding thang - I accept it unlike some of the 'double crown chats that went on out there with the Booty bloke - you're still essence for your age though! :D

Latest Threads