transexual on hunger strike

Flatcap said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/8045268.stm

Looks like her/him/it could do with shedding a few pounds anyway!!!

Actually where it says pounds read stone!

Want to feck about with God's creation then pay for it yourself!! Or become a MP and just put in the receipts......................
Lets hope it does a Bobby Sands, one less waster on this earth.

From the BBC

NHS rules state that a patient cannot be both a private and NHS patient for the treatment of one condition
People with life threatening conditions have been left to die because they can't afford to pay for drugs they can't get from the NHS and refund the NHS for the cost of their other treatment.

Ms Davies, ... said she has bought her own hormone pills online in the past but can no longer afford to keep up the treatment.

She said she had been prescribed a one-off supply of the hormone pills by her GP but this is due to run out this month.
Apparently the rules don't apply to transvestites.

"It just feels like the onset of a cold at the moment, I get tired easily, I would kill for steak and chips."
If she did kill for her steak and chips, she would probably get her sex change for free whilst in prison :evil:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ironic that she is complaining about the cost of hormone's. Isn't she doing that.

Let it die if thats what it wants.
I don't see why we should pay for the treatment
I would like to be 7 feet tall and have by knob extended by 3 or 4 inches but the NHS won't pay for that either.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
jagman said:
Let it die if thats what it wants.
I don't see why we should pay for the treatment
I would like to be 7 feet tall and have by knob extended by 3 or 4 inches but the NHS won't pay for that either.
Why would you want a 4 1/4" knob?

Just as well this course of action. Bikini season is just around the corner and it looks like there's quite a way to go. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

"I've paid £25,000 out of my own money and I haven't got anything else - the health authority have some responsibility to support and treat me," she added.
Why should the health authority have any responsiblity to support and treat it. And treat it for what? :evil:
Its healthy enough at the moment, mind you the only treatment it would get is a bag of feed through an NG tube, and only then if it consents. Maybe it should have invested in a set of knives and the DIY surgery for idiots manual :D