transexual ex para capt,about to appear on g.m.t.v.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ten501uk, Mar 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. yep she's back,no doubt to complain about the army and her/his treatment.
  2. it's such a difficult world to be a woman (yuk)
  3. You would though, would'nt you !!
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Not even with yours. 8O
  5. no way,so wrong in so many ways,might let her bj me though,while my face is buried deep in lorraine kelly!

6. Sh1t mate, I'd sooner do the tranny than Lorraine Kelly now that is disgusting :D
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Good grief! Shame was heaped upon the matelots with the Ipod fiasco, Crab-Air couldn't resist jumping on the bandwagon, the coppers have their own gay pride and efnik representation and now? Now the Para's want a piece of the action too!

I just hope the Bootnecks and Army can keep themselves out of the shame-frame.

Whatever next!?!?!?!
  8. I prefer pre op trannies as they cant fashion a very realistic mingepiece i would rather suck a hot pulsing c0ck the bang the monstrosity that is a post op's gash
  9. Were'nt the bootnecks involved the ipod fiasco ? , surrended without a fight and admitted being in Iranian waters when they were'nt.......and co operated with the televised propaganda show, don't worry mate they made the shame-frame alright
  10. So you wont be posting on arrse then (think about it)
  11. What grips me though, is having to call them 'she'! :x :x

It doesn't matter what they do to parts of the bodywork, they are still a 'he'. :evil: :evil:

FCS - If you own a BMW, and you change the carburettor (input) and a couple of panels of bodywork, it's STILL a BMW FFS!

I have to contact one through work, and my boss is always bollocking me 'cause I refuse to call 'it' 'she, her' etc. :twisted: :twisted:
  12. onI just hope the Bootnecks and Army can keep themselves out of the shame-frame.

OOPs ! Cant speak for the Army but an awful lot of Booties go to Thailand on leave and I dont think its coz they like the food out there......

And then theres Landing Craft Branch......
  13. She is also on Cutting Edge tonight (20/3/08), C4, 22:00.

Get your kleenex ready.

14. Why, we all having a mass w@nk over it?
  15. well he is ex-para moody, you know him? (before he became a she) :D

(stands by for out dated digs at medics being gay, pick helves for guard duties (very 1970s), non-combatant (very pre-modern warfare) etc.. not that I care now Im a pension drawing civvie)