Builds Transatlantic ocean liner SS United States as she appears today, Revell 1/600scale kit

The Stern jibs with their crane arms removed, pe rails added to the raised deckhouse roof.
crane jib and handrails.jpg

The stem anchor touched in, and I've added some mooring lines, far neater than the white and blue one's on the actual ship.
completed model e.jpg

The model maker wishes it to be known that this model is in no way an intentional comment on the current situation of the United States of America. The loss of prestige, rot and decay is a scale representation of the United States ship, not the country. No slight or comment is intended.

Last edited:
Sprocket - another amazing build. Instead of having to write the caveat, you should offer the completed model to the head of whatever organization currently owns her for his desk.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sprocket - another amazing build. Instead of having to write the caveat, you should offer to sell the completed model to the head of whatever organization currently owns her for his desk.

FoC

@SPROCKET321

If you ever get the oppurtunity you might like a visist to the Discovery Museum in Newcastle

They have (or always used to have) an impressive display of ship builders models of Tyne built ships in large scales
Used to fascinate me when I got the chance to visit

discovery-museum-model-ships.jpg

models-of-ships-made-on-tyneside-discovery-museum-newcastle-FM0G8A.jpg

model-of-ss-mauretania.jpg

Latest Threads