Tranny wants bigger thrupenny bits!

The f*cking dirty rotter deserves them, if its 'tickle tackle' is coming off at some point in the future then fair play, if its yet another cosmetic adjustment for a cowardly jiffer who darent face the snipping scissors of a far eastern Dr Nick then I say no..and to be honest the only trannies that pull it off are the Thais and Brazilians, and one Israeli who I quite like looking at ..

I know its the NAAFI Bar but....

However, Miss Harrison responded: "The PCT has discriminated against C as a transsexual person by treating her as in the same position as a natal female or a person who does not suffer from gender identity disorder.
Surely the whole point is to treat them the same as a naturally born female?

If she has been living as a female for 10 years, has she not had sufficient time to save up for the op herself?

And more to the point, why doesn't she just ram some chicken fillets in her bra?

The NHS has far more important things to spend money on, such as cancer and other life threatening maladies.... small t1ts isn't life threatening.

chocolate_frog said:
I know its the NAAFI Bar but....

However, Miss Harrison responded: "The PCT has discriminated against C as a transsexual person by treating her as in the same position as a natal female or a person who does not suffer from gender identity disorder.
Surely the whole point is to treat them the same as a naturally born female?

If she has been living as a female for 10 years, has she not had sufficient time to save up for the op herself?

And more to the point, why doesn't she just ram some chicken fillets in her bra?

The NHS has far more important things to spend money on, such as cancer and other life threatening maladies.... small t1ts isn't life threatening.
my pay rise in april for starters....

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
nebapneb said:
jarrod248 said:
I want a bigger c0ck
hang around and <insert name of current throbber of the week here 5Alpha> will be along shortly
But he beat you to it :D

The court heard the woman - referred to in court only as "C"
My bets are on CUNT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bossyboots The NAAFI Bar 3
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 135
FunkyNewBlood The NAAFI Bar 9