Tranny wants bigger thrupenny bits!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Oct 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

FFS I really can't add anything to this. What's happening to this country? Rant, rave, dribble... time for a brew.

2. The f*cking dirty rotter deserves them, if its 'tickle tackle' is coming off at some point in the future then fair play, if its yet another cosmetic adjustment for a cowardly jiffer who darent face the snipping scissors of a far eastern Dr Nick then I say no..and to be honest the only trannies that pull it off are the Thais and Brazilians, and one Israeli who I quite like looking at ..

3. ...in your mouth, arse, hands and 3 or 4 spraying over your yearning face.

4. hang around and <insert name of current throbber of the week here> will be along shortly

5. I know its the NAAFI Bar but....

Surely the whole point is to treat them the same as a naturally born female?

If she has been living as a female for 10 years, has she not had sufficient time to save up for the op herself?

And more to the point, why doesn't she just ram some chicken fillets in her bra?

The NHS has far more important things to spend money on, such as cancer and other life threatening maladies.... small t1ts isn't life threatening.

6. my pay rise in april for starters....

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

But he beat you to it :D

8. My bets are on CUNT

9. It's more likely to be 'Colin'. And I bet he's a lorry driver.