Tranche 3- Redundancy and immediate pension-Possible???

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Redundancy Scheme 2010' started by bluenosewrx, May 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys,

There is a Bdr in my Regiment who is adamant that if selected for redundancy on T3 that he will get Redundancy Payment and a immediate pension as he will have completed 18 Yrs man service when he is made redundant in Dec 13 as a volunteer.

Is that right??, he also thinks he is getting the 10k Ressetlement grant as well which i told him he wont if he gets a immediate pension.

The pumper is doing my nut in strutting around telling every ****** hows he's going to be living the high life on over 80k, aye pure flying to reach the dizzy heights of a Full Screw ya tit, please help me put this chopper out his misery.Lol

Rant over
  2. Sounds exactly like a bloke i know who went to 39.............
  3. If he is an AFPS 75 member with 18 yrs service from age 18, and is made redundant, he will be entitled to an immediate pension and a pension lump sum of three times the pension. Because the pension would be payable immediately, he would not entitled to the Resettlement Grant. He would, of course, get a redundancy lump sum.