Tranche 2

283 non commisioned soldiers, with VM's being hit hard.

Seems a lot.

Not that I'm botherd becuase no TSS are included in the list.

Clearly thats been proven today ;)

Today i received an email asking if I want to re-apply for VENG!!

I didnt apply last year for my board, however I am now in my last two years and the email is aking ALL WOs within the last 2 years to re-apply!!

Nice e-mail on the day Tranche 2 is announced.

3 of the smallest Corps in the Army provoding 50% of the 1* redundancies. Nice.

First impression is OFFS! I see the Chiefs got left largely alone, whilst the Indians got hammered.

That fits in well with the Corps drift away from dirty hands and grubby issues like production.

Still we kept all our Lt Col's so there is still hope....(some of you may detect a modicum of irony there)

First impression is OFFS! I see the Chiefs got left largely alone, whilst the Indians got hammered.

That fits in well with the Corps drift away from dirty hands and grubby issues like production.

Still we kept all our Lt Col's so there is still hope....(some of you may detect a modicum of irony there)
It depends where you keep them!!

I think it was 2 recy mech cfn's.

Anywhere to get a look at the breakdown by rank/cap badge without resorting to DII?

Let me cast my mind back a year or so. Oh yes, a well known case of a real shortage of Armrs across the Corps, so bad in fact that Armrs in 3 Div were being controlled by the Div ES Br. Now we are making 2 of them redundant.
Hello, left hand this is right hand calling!!!

Let me cast my mind back a year or so. Oh yes, a well known case of a real shortage of Armrs across the Corps, so bad in fact that Armrs in 3 Div were being controlled by the Div ES Br. Now we are making 2 of them redundant.
Hello, left hand this is right hand calling!!!
it does seem a little random doesn't it, also with 2 Reccy Mechs as well. its as if they had 4 more people to get rid of and then had a tombola to see who went!