Trampolining

macrouser said:
Every few days i spend a good 10 - 20 minutes on the trampoline, would this benifit me at all with the 1.5 run or????
Not as much as my skateboarding. I can stop for 2 minutes 'graffing' and still make it round in under 9 minutes. Beat that mofo!

Alsacien

MIA
macrouser said:
Every few days i spend a good 10 - 20 minutes on the trampoline, would this benifit me at all with the 1.5 run or????
The 1.5 miles is measured horizontally not vertically, thats the clue.... :roll:

The only benefit I can see is an increased resistance to throwing up your ring when putting in a reasonable effort...

Alsacien said:
macrouser said:
The 1.5 miles is measured horizontally not vertically, thats the clue.... :roll:

The only benefit I can see is an increased resistance to throwing up your ring when putting in a reasonable effort...
Just thought it may be an advatage with excercises :p

Alsacien

MIA
macrouser said:
Alsacien said:
macrouser said:

Just thought it may be an advatage with excercises :p
Tampolining is an activity that should be restricted to nubile women - preferably wearing short skirts....
.....if you are not in that category, get your training shoes on and go out for a run :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mountain_goat The NAAFI Bar 0
Mountain_goat The NAAFI Bar 0
T Gaming and Software 0