Tramp Strikes it lucky

Probably David Davis - seems like his style.

You'd think it would be my turn by now ffs.

Yeah, it’s not as if they do anything. Sit around on park benches all day watching the world go by, sleep out under the stars, no bills to pay, no boss to please, clothes that never go out of fashion, mortgage free. Idllyic.

Top it off with a snifter of Brasso from time to time and in some cases it appears access to the internet and an ARRSE account.

What do homeless French people drink? Is there an extra strong version of Kronenbourg?

infusion spéciale?

He'll be drowning in it.

Yeah, it’s not as if they do anything. Sit around on park benches all day watching the world go by, sleep out under the stars, no bills to pay, no boss to please, clothes that never go out of fashion, mortgage free. Idllyic.

Top it off with a snifter of Brasso from time to time and in some cases it appears access to the internet and an ARRSE account.
There's no need to get jealous...I've got some vintage 1978 meths and the purple has all gone to the bottom of the bottle...more than happy to share it. For a fiver guv, it's ferra cuppa...all gone fucking upmarket, those fucking coffeeshop curnts, it's them that done it...a tenner and I can get a bit of muff in as well...er muffin...

Whilst not entirely tramps, Les Escargots have always been travelling people...either as in photo or running away from battle...
BRITTANY-ONION-JOHNNIES-1-cmp.jpg

aha the old Onion Johnnies
As a kid in Scotland I saw one, had a van full of fecking onions and loaded up his bike every day, the cunt. It is still a mystery to me why it had any economic value cosidering that onions are not what one might call 'a unique, consumer-attracting commodity'. I think the cunt was probably a burglar. The French...don't trust them...ever.