training

hi im new to this site joined today ive passed my interview and that will be goin to glencourse soon i jus want to no what is expected of me i no the 1.5 mile run but wot else any help would be great cheers matt.

J

jimuk80

matt_brewer said:
hi im new to this site joined today ive passed my interview and that will be goin to glencourse soon i jus want to no what is expected of me i no the 1.5 mile run but wot else any help would be great cheers matt.
Which interview mate 1st 2nd? The recruiter should give you times expected of you. Which Corps do you want to join?

jus my first interview mate hopefully joining royal artillery my first choice was gunner special observer but from what ive heard the training is really hard!!

am i also right in thinking that during my 2days at glencourse there is a test session based on maths like gsce maths questions. i was shown this on a dvd at the army careers office. any info on this would be appreicated cheers

matt_brewer said:
am i also right in thinking that during my 2days at glencourse there is a test session based on maths like gsce maths questions. i was shown this on a dvd at the army careers office. any info on this would be appreicated cheers
Glencorse! thats how its spelt

instead of aiming for 6 and 7 why dont you make sure that you do more than anyone else there- just enough is not really the way ahead but does reflect the attitude of a good percentage of guys joining forces these days.