• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Training.... what next

Over the last 6 months i've started training again, I can now 'comfortably' run 10 mile without any problems. What do I do next, do I carry on further, add some weight, reduce times further??

I'm doin this once or twice a week between visiting the gym and shorter runs of approx 3 mile. I don't really time myself much either, I just give as good as I've got.... I'm looking to rejoin in a few months, I just want to ensure I'm at my 'peak of fitness' so to speak.

Appreciate any ideas you’ve got....

May aswell time yourself, takes no effort to do so and it gives you a benchmark to always be aiming for. Add to that the fact your required to hit distances within certain times, may aswell get good at judging your speed now?

Latest Threads