Training Supplements

I'm fully aware of the army's policy on steroids, but I'm unsure about other weight/muscle gain products. Is there a policy? Could any PTI's/Doctors etc give some advice on these supplements.
Cheers
Ermy

Peanut butter milkshakes. Scoop of ice cream in a blender followed by milk, couple of raw eggs, big spoon of peanut butter and hit GO. Loads of energy and protein. All natural unless you use crappy ice cream and peanut butter.

Back in the day before all the energy stuff became available those on selection in SA would chug tins of condensed milk and hoover up isotonic fluid replacement drinks like Game or Gatorade.

as the original post was from 2005 I suspect the OP may have discovered the answer long before now

Peanut butter milkshakes. Scoop of ice cream in a blender followed by milk, couple of raw eggs, big spoon of peanut butter and hit GO. Loads of energy and protein. All natural unless you use crappy ice cream and peanut butter.

Back in the day before all the energy stuff became available those on selection in SA would chug tins of condensed milk and hoover up isotonic fluid replacement drinks like Game or Gatorade.
Sounds delicious

Does the trick. Good for those trying to build up weight after injury or illness.

Bollocks.
Utter bollocks.
He's sort of right, I think this is the right site

Armed Forces Education | Informed Sport

(It might not be this site, whatever it is, its advertised in our gym and being a loggie I dont know where the gym is)

When I was AO for someone getting the boot for steroids, my Adjutant checked his list of what he had said he was taking against the site, everything he said he was taking was legal.

The shit he was injecting however was not.

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Does the trick. Good for those trying to build up weight after injury or illness.
Also one of the reasons why wiring jaws together doesn't work for over eaters!