Training offer

hey guys, the Wolf Pack team would like to offer you a chance to do some training withus. we think you woud get a lot out of it. we have an ex army trainer and we think he could give you some good tips before you go to Iraq or afganistan. If you pan out we might even give you an invite to join our team. check us out on

Wolf Pack

If any ammo techs out there see this, hey guys! I amm joining up soon, I am goin to be in bomb disposal.

later

Is this a joke? You want people who are about to deploy to Iraq or Afghanistan to come to Wolfpack for training tips? And you want to go EOD? Have a rethink fella!

Lord help us.

From OP's link.

Ant "Monkey Magic" Heath

Name: Ant Heath
D-o-B: 1991
Height: 175cm
Weight: 114.5lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown, Dark
Heaviest weight liftable: -

Role(s): Scout, Marksman, suicidal madman with a pistol
Quote(s): "If it don't go bang, shoot it till it does"
Airsoft Style: Kamakazi

Bio:
Ant has had to put up with a number of large issues in his life yet he is still able to push on and look to the future. Preferring not to talk about the but to his closest friends. Ever since he started middle school Ant has always been a hit with the ladies, literally attracting crowds of them! (How he does this we don't know, but it is a secret we must get our hands on). Some say its his charm, some say size, Graeme says "how the hell?", Nick says "I did your mum"... hang on a minute!
Even when he is under pressure, Ant still manages to have a smile on his face (even when hit in a soft spot). He has clearly proven himself as a fine marksman, a quick finger and a valued member. PS: If Ant has a pistol at hand, run as fast as you can in the other direction! Or if you were to get on the wrong side of him you may also wish to do such a thing.

Equipment
Weapons: AGM M14, Maruzen L96, TM P90, KJ Glock 23
Clothing: Wool Hunting Jacket (British DPM), Viper SWAT Vest (Black), Blue Flight Suit

Airsoft experience:
Ant started with Graeme in September 2005 at "First & Only", got straight into it and shortly after buying his first weapon, TM SIG 552, from Gucci at "First & Only". After about a year of fighting with the SIG 552, Ant came across the KJ Glock 23. Later Ant bought a TM MP5a5. Although it had a higher rate of fire than the SIG, it didn't quite have the range so he sold it on to Nick which became his first weapon. Ant later traded his SIG 552 for the Maruzen L96 sniper rifle and now plans to buy a TM P90.

Future
Currently studying the three sciences and Law to become either a Lawer or to join the Military Police or to become an ammo tech.
Im calling shite wah

Please can people take the trouble to learn what a Wah is ffs.

e.g. Whilst stood in front of the Eiffel Tower - can anyone tell me how to get to the Eiffel Tower ? that is a fcukin wah.

Rufus-T-Firefly said:
You lads are losing your touch. Have none of you considered that he might have a big sister or that his mum might be up for a giggle?
i do have a sister but she is challenged so if you want to take the piss leave her out of it okay

Monkey__Magic said:
we may be airsoft skirmishers but some of us will be joining up soon.i think what we do can only make us better soldiers
How does prancing around in gaiters or playing with fancy airsoft pistols or practicing doing up PLCE pouches incorrectly make you a better soldier than anyone else who does Phase 1?

[/quote]i do have a sister but she is challenged so if you want to take the piss leave her out of it okay[/quote]
challenged by having a mong brother??

Monkey__Magic said:
we may be airsoft skirmishers but some of us will be joining up soon.i think what we do can only make us better soldiers
I cannot see how playing games with plastic toys will help you out 'when you join'.

Brit_Bulldog said:
Monkey__Magic said:
I cannot see how playing games with plastic toys will help you out 'when you join'.
if you come out with us you will see.we are disciplind and up to date on all of the latest tactics.we practise american and british tactics. Our trainer Jas (ex.army) keeps us up to scratch and we cango up against any one. Jas says when he was in lots of the army would airsoft as a way of staying up to date. my guns are not plastic they whey the same and are made of the same stuff as yours.

Latest Threads