Training offer

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Monkey__Magic, Jun 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey guys, the Wolf Pack team would like to offer you a chance to do some training withus. we think you woud get a lot out of it. we have an ex army trainer and we think he could give you some good tips before you go to Iraq or afganistan. If you pan out we might even give you an invite to join our team. check us out on

Wolf Pack

If any ammo techs out there see this, hey guys! I amm joining up soon, I am goin to be in bomb disposal.

2. okayyyyyyy
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Is this a joke? You want people who are about to deploy to Iraq or Afghanistan to come to Wolfpack for training tips? And you want to go EOD? Have a rethink fella!
  4. Lord help us.
  5. Either a space cadet or this years sh!test wah!
  6. From OP's link.

Im calling shite wah
  7. Please can people take the trouble to learn what a Wah is ffs.

e.g. Whilst stood in front of the Eiffel Tower - can anyone tell me how to get to the Eiffel Tower ? that is a fcukin wah.
  8. For your infomation I have had 3 pms from guys that want to come out, we will be holding a meet at the end of june any one is welcome.
  9. And of those 3 how many are over the age of 12? None me thinks.
  10. one of them is in the infantry and thinks it is a good idea as no own can have two much training
  11. I think you might be scared that we might be better than you
  12. Terrified. :?
  13. You lads are losing your touch. Have none of you considered that he might have a big sister or that his mum might be up for a giggle?
  14. we may be airsoft skirmishers but some of us will be joining up soon.i think what we do can only make us better soldiers