Training manuals?

Got asked about this by a friend of mine, he's interested in any freely available info on infantry tactics and combined arms stuff... anything that's not got sec considerations will do.

It's purely intellectual interest on his part (No, he's not a journo or a walt and no it's not me either, just a mate who's interested. I know him pretty well, he's a good lad, donated to the RBL more than once, so this is why I'm trying to help him.)

Unfortunately, I haven't found anything online yet, apart from the sprawling army website, that's not either yank or walt and the MoD defence site seems next to useless (ha!). So anybody know or have any useful links I can direct him too? Doesn't have to be anything special, just helpful.

Cheers!

There's loads of good stuff available on the net. Take a look in the wiki to start with, try here: http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/E-nirex

After that try a search for tactical aide memiore, it's there somewhere!

Last time I tried searching for it, I found the Canadian version. It was interesting to see the differences.

T_T

DPM_Sheep said:
Got asked about this by a friend of mine, he's interested in any freely available info on infantry tactics and combined arms stuff... anything that's not got sec considerations will do.

It's purely intellectual interest on his part (No, he's not a journo or a walt and no it's not me either, just a mate who's interested. I know him pretty well, he's a good lad, donated to the RBL more than once, so this is why I'm trying to help him.)

Unfortunately, I haven't found anything online yet, apart from the sprawling army website, that's not either yank or walt and the MoD defence site seems next to useless (ha!). So anybody know or have any useful links I can direct him too? Doesn't have to be anything special, just helpful.

Cheers!
best place to get info is from the AFCO (Armed Forces Careers Office) and ask for some brochures, they're actually paid to tell you what's what... so umm make the most of it ;)

http://www.armyjobs.mod.uk/InYourArea.htm

enter your postcode and it'll tell you the nearest one.

S

Studley61

Can anyone help please? I am after a complete copy of Pamphlet No 4 "Unit NBC Instructor's handbook" in either original hardcopy, word or pdf formats. I am an ex NBC Instructor (and also a Porton Down "Guinea Pig"). Any help appreciated.

Can anyone help please? I am after a complete copy of Pamphlet No 4 "Unit NBC Instructor's handbook" in either original hardcopy, word or pdf formats. I am an ex NBC Instructor (and also a Porton Down "Guinea Pig"). Any help appreciated.
Go do the CBRN Instrs cse.

That's scary, when I did my NBC instructors course they came and asked for volunteers but got none ha