Training before basic, HELP ?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by con1993, Feb 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone im 16 nearly 17 and have just passed selection.However im looking to start improving my all round fitness alot more.Would anyone able to point me in the direction of a training programme or routine to push my fitness.I am a member or a gym so i can use the gym in the programme and also a swimming pool.Any help would be massively appreciated :)

2. Go to the Regular recruiting forum, and read almost all the posts about joining up and fitness, it will save a lot of repeated posts.
  3. There has to be some filter with connection to the recruiting staff so every mong who comes on asking the same fecking questions without even doing the slightest work can be identified and fucked off with a swift size 11 ***********.
    Doing my nut in.
  4. Stop moaning, i havent got time to look at every single page on this forum because some people have other things to do.
  5. Hence the search function you tart.
  6. Im fighting a losing battle
  7. GrizzlyPanda, why do you go out of your way to take the piss out of everything everyone does?

noone is asking you specifically or bothering you about anything

stop making a scene over nothing
  8. Oh look, the mongs are congregating 8O
  9. Isn't it past you bedtime sunshine, there's school in the morning!
  10. I'm going to be a super stab mate so my help might be a bit simplified than yours, but the main emphasis is on strengthening your lower and upper body, i.e running,pressups,situps and anything that will strengthen a muscle.

Once you'v cracked that then you can work on your stamina, the list goes on after that so best of luck bud and dont puke :D
  11. Here Here 8)
  12. Oh look, you're a ********
  13. Now now,it's taffy's day today so let's try and keep it tidy 8)
    Even though they still climb over the bloody wall :twisted:
  14. what the hell are you rambling on about?
  15. Are you in the army? Why does it matter to you? Is it interfering with your average of 25 shit posts every single day since joining the site?

Maybe you should get a hobby.