training and preparation

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by moorzy, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi there guys/girls. ive been wanting to join the army for a few years now , and im struggling with the fitness side of things , be it poor motivation or whatever other reason. i need to reach 12 stone im currently 14 and a half ( not a stereotypical fat butcher) i have a big frame and alot of muscle mass due to regular beastings years ago by a brother who is indeed in the army . i would strongly appreciate any help/advice on training for selections. i dream of making it into the parachute regiment , not an easy feat for most people. as silly as it may sound , i do feel very alone in the way of guidance. i struggle so much not knowing the best way to train and to be honest i dont have much confidence. ive thought long and hard and its definitely what i want to do with my life , i just dont know how to get there =/ please help me. thankyou for your time.

Read the stickies and browse the forum threads, all the answer are there! -Disco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.