training and preparation

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by moorzy, Mar 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi there guys/girls. ive been wanting to join the army for a few years now , and im struggling with the fitness side of things , be it poor motivation or whatever other reason. i need to reach 12 stone im currently 14 and a half ( not a stereotypical fat butcher) i have a big frame and alot of muscle mass due to regular beastings years ago by a brother who is indeed in the army . i would strongly appreciate any help/advice on training for selections. i dream of making it into the parachute regiment , not an easy feat for most people. as silly as it may sound , i do feel very alone in the way of guidance. i struggle so much not knowing the best way to train and to be honest i dont have much confidence. ive thought long and hard and its definitely what i want to do with my life , i just dont know how to get there =/ please help me. thankyou for your time.

Read the stickies and browse the forum threads, all the answer are there! -Disco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.