trainin for paras

hi,
i want to join teh sas but Ive been told that I need to join the paras first. can ne1 suggest a training program to get fit real quick?

I knoe theres a TA sas group but someone told me that the ta are not the same and I really want to do the real thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Breath! Breath! Breath! Damn it!

learning how to spell first would be an awesome start - concentrate on the basics.

Nearly got me, you wah-fisher you!!

ive just read his last post which is the same as this one he has already gone through all the abuse and now has posted it again you T*T....are you that stupid you didnt take the hint from the last lot of replies you got

read his last post i really wouldnt waste the effort on this one lol

You need to run, and keep on running Forrest. Stop when you get at least 45 miles away from the PC you're on. Then never come back to it. Bless.

smudge67 said:
You need to run, and keep on running Forrest. Stop when you get at least 45 miles away from the PC you're on. Then never come back to it. Bless.
haha, bet your not even in the army. any real answers?

gothpanda said:
smudge67 said:
haha, bet your not even in the army. any real answers?
Nope, I'm not in the Army. I left 4 years ago ;)

smudge67 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Breath! Breath! Breath! Damn it!
Well said!

May i bring everyones attention to this?
And confidently put on my very best Wah hat...If he's for real, i'll have to take a long hard look at the theory of natural selection.

smudge67 said:
I rarely use the term rofl as it makes my skin crawl but...rofl.

What i'm wondering is why you're disclosing an interest to join the SAS in the first place, even if it is a commercial airline.. at least do a bit of research first yourself..

Other than that, there is a Para fitness training programme on the army.mod.uk website from what I remember.. look around, you're not always going to be babysat

Editted due to sloppyness

Lili_Marlene said:
What i'm wondering is why you're disclosing an interest to join the SAS in the first place, even if it is a commercial airline.. at least do a bit of research first yourself..

Other than that, there is a Para fitness training programme on the army.mod.uk website from what I remember.. look around, you're not always going to be babysitted
"babysat" you oaf.

I thought you needed at least 1 brain cell to join the sas? But god obviously skipped over you when your dad and uncle were making you.
Training for the sas- you need to sneak into your next door neighbours bog and steal the turd from underneath him whilst plaiting his arrse hair- he must be none the wiser while you are doing this.
Sniper your sisters gerbil and jump higher than a flea.

sappagirl said:
I thought you needed at least 1 brain cell to join the sas? But god obviously skipped over you when your dad and uncle were making you.
Training for the sas- you need to sneak into your next door neighbours bog and steal the turd from underneath him whilst plaiting his arrse hair- he must be none the wiser while you are doing this.
Sniper your sisters gerbil and jump higher than a flea.
thats just cruel.

I never liked those gits.. Now if id said hamster, then yes, i would be cruel.