• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Trainers from Hell (& I aint talking about PTIs)

MOD's - Sorry if this already exists somewhere had a quick butchers but couldn't see it.

:arrow: I'm sorry but 50 bleeding quid - they would go really well with my backpack though. Get a bollocking for wearing them in the squash courts though.

So, the Army PTIs have got their own trainers, and so have the RAF. I wonder if sappers can have some designed specifically for them, perhaps inspired by the Bailey Bridge?

"Inspired by one of the world's most advanced combat aircraft..."

How, exactly?

"...the shoe is well styled and draws its smooth lines..."

So why isn't it pointy with two silly little wings on the toecap?

"...and all-round performance..."

So it's equipped with two EJ200 turbofans and will do 1,321 mph at 36,090 ft amsl. I don't think so.

"...from the inspired Eurofighter design."

Inspired by what? A pair of tacky trainers perhaps.

And the crabs wonder why we cack ourselves laughing at them. :roll:

I fyou picked off the RAF logos on them you could pass them off as a pair of chav style lambrettas. But then again you just wouldnt bother in the first place really

[

And there was I thinking that all RAF REG blokes WERE camp!quote="backblast"]I've heard that all the RAF REG blokes love to cut about camp wearing their TYPHOON'S ! :lol:[/quote]

Beats the hell out of the G10 for men black flat plimsoles, I repeat plimsoles I was issued in basic training in 1966. And before you start to take the piss I can still do a BFT in under 15 mins.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
shaka said:
Beats the hell out of the G10 for men black flat plimsoles, I repeat plimsoles I was issued in basic training in 1966. And before you start to take the urine I can still do a BFT in under 15 mins.
Yep. 22 years later I was issued them as well. Great for the knees on a run!

Latest Threads