Trainee Pilot overcomes fear of heights

Trainee Pilot, Plt Off Timothy Jones, today spoke of the terror he overcome to fly an aircraft.

"I had never been so high up before and was quite scared but once of the ground I found it exciting, I almost wet myself with joy"

This is great news for the RAF as its always been a struggle to recruit people willing to get their boots on and off the ground.
In a RAF medical centre yesterday there was a poster advertising a 'Fear of Flying' course for servicemen! I had to do a double take and check we weren't still in April....
Finally, an informative RSS feed!

Any news on what the chefs are up to this afternoon and what the weather's like in desert areas?
Opsec FFS !!

I happen to have a mate 'over there' at the moment. He said that the Chefs have been cooking food for a wide range of people both men and women and the weather is really hot during the day and not so hot at night . Just keep this schtum or Mum maybe even zipped .
Apparently the RAF have stopped annual testing of their personnel's ability to tie their own boots. This is due to cost cutting measures and the general perception that after nearly 100 years, they still can't do it.

Actually it is true, this is taken from one of the 25,000 PR releases the RAF does every day but even they are not stupid enough to print on the RSS feed.

As of tomorow the new RAF web site goes live, there is a page for every single one of the little dears, Mums and Dads can post to.