Train journeys will be a bit duller from now?

Shame a similar thing couldn't happen to that well known graffiti vandal, Banksy.

Shame a similar thing couldn't happen to that well known graffiti vandal, Banksy.
I have to say that I disagree. His work is actually worth something because it addresses humanity and makes you think. It is not just a self-centred ‘tag’ unlike the vast majority whose entire oeuvre is like a tom cat spreading his piss to mark his territory with their graffiti ident.

I was living near by in Splott at the time. They had actually planned the raid to include timetabled train movements.
It was a unscheduled freight train that had them not a passenger train as the report says.
There was a case in the Rhondda a few weeks back. Lad fell while 'train surfing' between, I think, Tonypandy and Llwynypia. Lost a foot.
The fare between the two stops must be £3 tops, if the guard bothers. £3 saved but no foot. You could walk it in 15 mins (if you had two feet...).

Modern day graffiti is an eyesore. In my day, we had names of people, names of football teams, names of gangs etc. Today, these so-called taggers just leave a pathetic squiggle on the wall or bridge.

Modern day graffiti is an eyesore. In my day, we had names of people, names of football teams, names of gangs etc. Today, these so-called taggers just leave a pathetic squiggle on the wall or bridge.
Indeed, it is ‘all about me’. Well it will be soon as the shrines appear to the ‘soljer-angles’.

Thank you for that. At least my subscription to the Narcissus Club hasn't been wasted.
The Narcissus Club. Guilty by your own admission. You should not be self regarding but looking only unto the wise beneficence of Big Person-Of-All-Inclusiveness. You will be re-educated.

There seems to be a resurgent or growing trend towards this so-called street art. Especially in some parts of Londonistan.
I've seen literally brand new rolling stock on the Thameslink route, where whole carriages have been graffitited.

I wonder if either May or that Sadiq twit will now "ban" overnight trains, so as not to intefere with London multicultural life. Perhaps we'll also have a "Graffiti Artist memorial day" to go alongside the new Windrush Day and forthcoming Grenfell Grief-fest day?
You insensitive swine.

These innovative thrusters were indeed obviously staging a piece of pop up performance art: an instant large scale rendering of Red Painting Number Five by Jackson Pollock

You insensitive swine.

These innovative thrusters were indeed obviously staging a piece of pop up performance art: an instant large scale rendering of Red Painting Number Five by Jackson Pollock

Yes, I'm sorry, of course you are right.

We should be instead compelling the railway companies to work together with "artists" in order to enhance their performance art.

As usual, the Germans are well ahead of us in this respect:

Performance art enhancer1.jpg