Train journeys will be a bit duller from now?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Perhaps it will create an entire new Genre of Locomotive art
using their own bodily fluids to decorate the train
different classes such as jumping in front from a height, to attain a good splatter
******* , using bodily fluids to re colour the road wheels
Layout, by making sure as many parts of the body are scattered over a wide area
and handprints on the front of the cab
The ten best uses of body fluids in art

I was living near by in Splott at the time. They had actually planned the raid to include timetabled train movements.
It was a unscheduled freight train that had them not a passenger train as the report says.
I wish I could rememer the jokes that went around about them at the time.

I laughed so much, but then I got nervous Standards might find the jokes on my phone so I deleted them all.

Bit of a comment on the police state mentallity within the police really, eh?

I feel sorry for the poor sods who had to go out and look the the bits and collect them.
Why bother? Crows need feeding too.

Whiskey, solves many things.

Maybe I am a bit damaged goods, the dead ones were easy. The ones that lived despite injuries or suicide attempts were a bit trickier to laugh off. I couldn't cope with hurt children after a while.

Cheers anyway mate.
I feel your pain been there done that myself a number of times. My worst was a pregnant young lady that was was at full term we didn’t know at the time whether she’d given birth yet. Next worst which will be the one I have most memories about will be the one I think of tonight.
But I must say when I heard the news at lunch I was straight on to the log to check events

For those who have expressed sympathy for the driver, it seems that it is not required in this case, according to the report in the OP they still haven’t identified the train involved.
Someone could be watching a lot of FFCTV

I feel your pain been there done that myself a number of times. My worst was a pregnant young lady that was was at full term we didn’t know at the time whether she’d given birth yet. Next worst which will be the one I have most memories about will be the one I think of tonight.
But I must say when I heard the news at lunch I was straight on to the log to check events
I cleaned up after a man had gone through a bebarking machine at a saw mill,
had bad dreams for a good while after

What a wealth of talent there is in urban Britain today. More rap and graffiti artists than you can shake a stick at. Unfortunately so few of them manage to stay alive long enough to enrich our country.
I'm just amazed those three found the time to undertake their culturally aware and vibrant ethnic artwork at night, what with having jobs to go to in the morning.

Oh.

Wait.

ugly

LE
View attachment 338778
My tribute to shit, criminal graffiti artists, created with the same care and attention as their own efforts. Good riddance and sympathies with the poor driver who had to witness it.
good effort although as it was Loughborough Junction its more likely to have been Southern or Thameslink, DB Schenker or Colas Rail.