Train journeys will be a bit duller from now?

Wonder if they had done their PTS course before this tragic accident. Who was the PICOW, and WFT was the Site Warden and Lookout playing at?
And who was the Responsible Manager that signed off the SSOWP

We seem to be on a similar wavelength.Any room for an apprentice Parttimepisseduppadre? to sit at you knee and learn from the Master?
Believe me, you really wouldn't want to. When turning up to a meeting of the other day I got accused of looking like I was about to rob a post office and that I had been scaring younger and more impressionable colleagues at training sessions.

I took it as a compliment.

I was just watching a report about the deaths on London Tonight where they interviewed the parents of one of them, His mum said without any irony that he had just got his life on track, I’d have said about 600 yards worth of track

Shades of the old joke about how the police know that the three lads had dandruff....

They found their head and shoulders all over the line.

I'll get my coat..........................................

Believe me, you really wouldn't want to. When turning up to a meeting of the other day I got accused of looking like I was about to rob a post office and that I had been scaring younger and more impressionable colleagues at training sessions.

I took it as a compliment.
Spooky - The National Westminster Bank in Tunbridge Wells don't like people wearing these in their premises either.
ARCTIC-SMOCK.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
That was the underground, started by a fag end, so they say, ....Smoking can be dangerious to your health,..... no shit Sherlock,......... that fire killed 31 people.
That was Moorgate, Kings Cross could possibly have been because of a spent match but also had a lot to do with teh grease build up under the escalators.

That was Moorgate, Kings Cross could possibly have been because of a spent match but also had a lot to do with teh grease build up under the escalators.
Moorgate was a driver driving his train full tilt into and through the sand drag, and into and through the hydraulic buffers, which failed, and into the concrete tunnel wall, on the end of the line, on one branch of the network. Which terminated at Moorgate. the cab which should have been 3 feet deep, was concertinaed into 6 inches. I was stationed at 10 sigs, as an E.D, and was put on stand by to supply power and light if required.