Train journeys will be a bit duller from now?

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. I am extremely familiar with that stretch of line. Suffice to say their efforts would have been missed among the rest of the graffiti up there.

I feel sorry for their families, and also suggest that its the most clear cut Darwin award ever...

Perhaps if the MSM stopped describing them as "graffiti artists" and instead used the proper term "vandals", then perhaps there might be a little bit of enhanced social awareness about the risks of trespass and criminal damage on a railway?

Sorry for their families; etc.

Perhaps if the MSM stopped describing them as "graffiti artists" and instead used the proper term "vandals", then perhaps there might be a little bit of enhanced social awareness about the risks of trespass and criminal damage on a railway?

Sorry for their families; etc.
This.

When is the minute of silence and vigil for these aspiring artists?
I doubt it, otherwise surely peace would have broken out in the UK Drill community by now.

I assume there will be some retributory shanking of the nearest Thomas the Tank Engine in revenge?

At least there'll be a nice Black Lives Mat-aaaaahh tag to remember them by.
That was very bad.

You can tell because I laughed quite a lot. And I tend to laugh at things people shouldn't.

My compliments, sir.

Train journeys will be a bit duller now?

C1BC03AA-0F82-4D69-8614-C8C23B8B6BC8.jpeg

Depends on what’s in front of you.

Marylebone - 1545hrs today. Great journey and fantastic scenery. I love train journeys

Someone commented on the DM page that they were caught out by the new timetables and the trains running on time for the first time this year. Must have been a DB freight train then if it was on time.

I feel sorry for the poor sods who had to go out and look the the bits and collect them.

I can't wait for the know **** all sock puppet to come along and blame paint manufacturers for causing it.

Edited for litrisy reasons.

Last edited:
What a wealth of talent there is in urban Britain today. More rap and graffiti artists than you can shake a stick at. Unfortunately so few of them manage to stay alive long enough to enrich our country.

What a wealth of talent there is in urban Britain today. More rap and graffiti artists than you can shake a stick at. Unfortunately so few of them manage to stay alive long enough to enrich our country.
If only it was urbane Britain, people would be dressing better, reading better books and not stabbing each other.

Urban seems to be a euphemism for violent deprived poo-hole.

5F7214B4-6552-41EF-80B0-F3252E26151C.jpeg

My tribute to shit, criminal graffiti artists, created with the same care and attention as their own efforts. Good riddance and sympathies with the poor driver who had to witness it.