Train Enquiry..

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Woody-NFFC, Aug 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there a train from Nottingham straight to Harrogate does anyone know? Because we haven't been giving train times and all that bull..
    Thanks

2. That dont do any help lol, it doiesnt say whether you have to get of or if theres a straight train there :S

3. Its an initiative test. If recruits can't get there they are probably not suited for a job where lives depend on reliability.

4. Haha I don't have a problem getting there, they njust haven't gave us a sheet saying what train to get on, I might have to get of at Leeds or something I don't know, or there might be a train straight to Harrogate..

5. Dense or what?

Does the word changes mean anything to you?
    Or maybe the phrase See Details?

With that amount of common you are going to have a wonderful time

or have I just been wahed? :?

6. are you like the worlds most intellegent man because you sure don't have alot of common sense

I'll make this as simple as possable

Enter travel details

Click on search

a number of trains will come up in a grid

at the bottom of the grid is a link called changes

clink on link named changes

this will list changes that need to be made between Nottingham and Harrogate

From the search I did it came up with 2-3 changes per train

Derby / Leeds in most cases

7. He is due to go to Harrogate, where he will have nearly 12 months of extra education and corrective adjustment (loosely termed military training) to change him from MR Civvi to Soldier I.

Maybe he just isn't hugely IT literate, so let's hope he isn't going R SIGNALS!!

Good luck for when (if?) you arrive.

8. he sounds to me like he is the future of the int corps!!!

9. Is this the same RLC Driver Rad Op sharkie that was asking about postings to Int Corps units?

Fuck you off did they?

C0ck.

10. You won't need to take the train, just ring the guardroom on 01423 813248 and request a pickup. They'll send a car for you free of charge.
    Hope this helps.

11. no they didnt fuck me off they are making a post for me

so put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

12. I gotta go Not>Shef>Donny>York>Harrogate

13. So, let me get this right. A d1ckhead driver asks for a post in an Int Corps unit and not only does the Unit/MCM Div/Unit sponsor agree but make up a post for you on their establishment?

You really are a C0ck.

14. its not who you know its what courses you have and what you are able to bring to the unit