• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Train crash Argentina

Reuters: At least 40 people have been killed and 550 others injured after train hits barriers at station in Argentine capital, Buenos Aires Argentine train crash kills at least 40, hurts 550 - Yahoo! (Reuters) - A commuter train crashed in Buenos Aires on Wednesday and media reported that at least 40 had been killed, while officials said some 550 others had been injured...........................................Television station C5N quoted the head of the civil defence unit for the death toll..................The train was unable to stop and slammed into barriers inside a busy, centrally located station during the morning rush hour, officials said................Hundreds of thousands of people travel into Argentina's capital city from the suburbs every day..............................................wont be suprised if the FI news intensifys to take pressure off this event

Reuters: At least 40 people have been killed and 550 others injured after train hits barriers at station in Argentine capital, Buenos Aires Argentine train crash kills at least 40, hurts 550 - Yahoo! (Reuters) - A commuter train crashed in Buenos Aires on Wednesday and media reported that at least 40 had been killed, while officials said some 550 others had been injured...........................................Television station C5N quoted the head of the civil defence unit for the death toll..................The train was unable to stop and slammed into barriers inside a busy, centrally located station during the morning rush hour, officials said................Hundreds of thousands of people travel into Argentina's capital city from the suburbs every day..............................................wont be suprised if the FI news intensifys to take pressure off this event
Have they gone to the UN about this yet? Surely it must be the fault of the British imperialist pig dogs? Maybe Prince Williams was flying his nice yellow helicopter within a 1000miles of BA causing the incident.

T

trowel

Have they gone to the UN about this yet? Surely it must be the fault of the British imperialist pig dogs? Maybe Prince Williams was flying his nice yellow helicopter within a 1000miles of BA causing the incident.
I believe it was the British who built Argentina`s railways, so it`s odds on that Britain will be blamed.

I believe it was the British who built Argentina`s railways, so it`s odds on that Britain will be blamed.
Well lets face it ,,It was Britains fault that they ended up with Mercury in their Corned Beef way back when...We built the canning factory.....as well as the railways....

I really hope this is somehow blamed on us, because it will show everyone that they are deluded fuckwits and Sean Penn, the utter ****, will be shown to everyone to be a complete and utter thundercunt.

Anyway, Argentina is shit.

S

Screw_The_Nut

and Sean Penn, the utter ****, will be shown to everyone to be a complete and utter thundercunt.
I think even in thundercunt society he is well known to be a complete and utter one, this is already common knowledge and I don't think anyone anywhere needs further proof. I bet the twat won't have a celebrity death though, he'll still be alive and kicking at 95! The ****.

I really hope this is somehow blamed on us, because it will show everyone that they are deluded fuckwits and Sean Penn, the utter ****, will be shown to everyone to be a complete and utter thundercunt.

Anyway, Argentina is shit.
Liked purely for the word thundercunt :)

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Some would say God is British. :)
A point I made on quite a number of other disaster threads.

Examples include
Obama goes on T.V. to assure rednecks he's gonna kick some B.P. butt - God washes the oil away and sends thousands of anti British rednecks over the rainbow with a bit of wind.
Japan hints it may haver to close a couple of car plants and move production back to Japan. The Lord sets Japan to hot wash with full spin and car production stays here.
Nevada some loon points out that a Mustang is better than a Spitfire - The Lord disagrees and invites the crowd to witness why the Spitfire is a better aircraft.
India takes the piss over our aid programme - The all seeing one sends Top Gear out as punishment.
Scotland wants independance - The Almighty hides £24 Million in Rangers bank account as a warning to Salmon what will happen if he pushes forward with his plans.
Now Argentina is learning the hard way.

Lets be honest once God removes his monacle and tips his bowler the country involved is fucked.

There IS on-the-spot feetage of the crash on liveleak.com

Amazingly, it looks like there is a ticket inspector going around the first car asking for tickets, and a lot of people standing around with their thumbs up their arses admiring the whole shebang.

Emergency services?

What emergency services.....?

tac

Latest Threads