Trails End Camp

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by wg100, Oct 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there any documentation outlining what facilities are available at Trails End Camp in Canada?
    Am looking to organise a trip out there next summer to conduct AT (Mountaineering - Walking & Climbing, Canoeing, etc) for my TA Bn (20-30 pax) and would like to get an idea of what is available before sending off e-mails.
  2. I was there 4 months ago and they have 2 floors of AT stores (do you like what I did there?). Theres just about everything including a heard of horses, but whether its all booked out is another question. Good luck.

PS, the kit they have is pretty much top of the range, no dodgy orange cagools anywhere.
  3. I'm salivating at the thought of all of that shiny kit... Any contact details?

PS. Nice rhyme, you're in the wrong career...
  4. phone the mil operator. if they dont have the number phone the adjutant at BATUS because she goes up there a fair bit.
  5. If your Bn is over here taking part in the Med Man Exercises there is normally an AT package at some point in the proceedings. Contact the Bde who are supporting the particular exercise.

If they are not then i doubt there will be space available during the summer extra personnel.