Tragic News

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Arte_et_Marte, Jan 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Short of destroying the last remnants of my Persec I have devastating news to deliver.

My wife of 10 years died suddenly and un-expectantly whilst sat at my side on Monday evening 10th January. She was 52 years old.

She is now buried in the local cemetery and may she rest in peace.

Elfreda, you were my best friend and I miss you terribly.

To those that may have known Elfreda from Maidenhead in Berkshire, please feel free to PM.

Frank. C.

2. Condolences
    Rc

3. Condolences mate, very sorry to hear your bad news.

4. May she rest in peace. My condolences to you and your family.

Tim.

5. I'm really sorry to hear that Frank, what a shock for you. Hoping it was peaceful and that you gain comfort from being beside her x

6. That's just terribly shocking. My condolences to you and your family. Rest in Peace to your wife.

7. Condolonces my thoughts are with you at this time.

8. A very sad story - 52 is too young. I wish you all the best in re-building your life and send my heart felt condolences. All the best for the future.

9. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

My deepest condolences

10. Sad news indeed for some one so young..RIP

11. Very sad, my condolences Arte

12. Really shocking news, how dreadful for you and family. Deepest sympathy Frank.

13. I am ever so sorry to hear of your news, heart breaking to read and our condolences go out to you and your family.

You are in our thoughts and please remember that arrse is here for you

Pegasus and family

14. RIP, my condolences to you and your family. No matter how dark these coming days may seem, don't give up on life yet.

15. Sorry to hear your sad news. Look for the positives you can watch what you want on TV tonight.