Tragedy

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by theslayerofmen, Feb 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Folks,

Having ran this past a Mod I would like to post this most tragic of news. I served with Mac in the UK and Germany (35 Engr Regt, 1 RSME and finally 3 reg)....he was truly one of lifes good guys. I didn't know his Brother who sadly lost his life with him last weekend on Snowdon, but his youngest Brother is a current serving member of the Corps. A complete and utter tragedy. Words fail me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1137222/I-love-Brothers-texts-wives-just-hours-died-mountain-tragedy.html

Prayers and thoughts with their loved ones.

2. Sad loss of the two young men and very sad for their families.

Also, God bless the mountain rescue team for the rescue attempt and recovery in what sounds like difficult conditions.

On my side of the pond Mt Washington, in New Hampshire has a reputation as a killer due to sudden changes in the weather and severe weather conditions. People have dies of hypothermia in August. Perhaps Snowden is also prone to such sudden changes.

3. R.I.P. Mac (served with him in 42 Sqn Hameln)

4. RIP...condolences to the family.

5. RIP :salut: . Condolences to their family.

6. RIP and my thoughts go out to their family

Also, God bless the mountain rescue team for the rescue attempt and recovery in what sounds like difficult conditions.

May we never forget them also

7. Served with mac in 42 and I have details of the funeral for him.
    RIP mucker.
    Thoughts to the family of a top man who will be missed by all who knew him.

waylander and slayer do we know each other??

8. pm winging you're way HS