TRAGEDY OF BUBBLE BATH ERNIE

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by EX_STAB, Jul 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hardly news, it happened years ago but:

http://archive.worcesternews.co.uk/2003/11/5/160983.html

Can't think of a comment - laughing too hard!

2. Ex,

"Laughing too hard", thats obscene, go wash your mouth out with soap!!!

sorry, couldn't do any better than that!

3. Poor old boy, if I couldn't drink at 90 due to medication I'd tell em to sling it, it wouldn't be worth living.

4. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

So nasty to laugh, but oh god, its not easy !!!!!
    Sides aching, bless the old bugger!

5. His taste buds must have be well and truely fecked for him not to notice after the first swig! Unless he yammed it in one!

6. The poor sod-I think him having a bottle of beer wouldn't have been as lethal!

7. My grand-dad drank a bottle of furniture polish once. He died of course but he did have a lovely finish.

8. At least he wouldn't have had problems blowing bubbles in the bath........................!

9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Did the blue colouring give anything away?

10. At least he stopped stinking of Pi*s

11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

He probably thought it was Fosters.

12. Fcuking hilarious, reminds me of a Cpl's mess do once where on the table were placed miniture bottles of champagne!
    These mini bottles of champagne however and unbeknown to the said Cpls sat at the table, contained blowing bubbles!
    Oh how we laughed once they had downed the bottles and then seconds later thrown the contents of their stomachs up all over the table, to the horror of the Pad's wives sat around them!

13. My Granddad accidentally drank a pint of petrol. He then ran around the room 30 times and keeled over.
    He wasn't dead though, He'd just run out of petrol.