Trading Insults

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Sep 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm worried about the standard of insults being exchanged currently, the standard seems to have dropped lately. It also isn't necessary to stampede straight to the impuned sexuality of the intended victim, i.e. "you rancid raving kiddy fiddling hom" or his relationships with goats, always try and hold something in reserve. Low key stuff is also good, especially if the target nugget misses your point in company.

So please buck up and use this thread to practice and fine tune your insults you bunch of rancid raving kiddy fiddling homs!

2. Your not a tool! Your a weapon!

A very advanced and dangerous tool!!!

3. Proof at least that I need more work at this!

4. 'I would like to say I enjoyed your post like your missus enjoys your cock, but like her I am rather let down by the content and thrust of it...'

How'd I do?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Your Mother dresses you funny.

Starter for 10.

6. Are you alergic to mirrors? Or did you actually look in the mirror this morning and think "Yeah, I look good!"

7. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

The verb comes with an 's', you dork.

8. Owww... harsh!

9. Brotherton Lad

The man said start low and keep something in reserve. Which bit don't you understand?

10. A seriously good thread....

11. Brotherton Lad

Now, that is the sort of subtlety I enjoy.

12. Yup Ur a Chinook a really big FKN CHOPPER!!!.

13. I'd love to throw some insults around, but am in a self imposed 48 hours of being nice because I know it freaks people out more and Shurdyhurdyfest thinks I can't do it.

Not that I'm very good at insults anyway, well not on the same scale as 5A or Fally.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Your mother buys own brand biscuits.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Not that you would recognise a good thread if they were sewing your nuts into your mouth with one!