TRADESMEN

As there is no moderator for this forum, i thought it might be a decent idea to start a Tradesmen thread.

Got locked out in the house this weekend, (door mechanism jammed), did the usual, googled for Locksmiths, all I seemed to find were the dodgy big firms, managed to find one with a local number, turned out he was a former R Sigs RSM, therefore didn't rip me off, ha.

This guy is based in Huddersfield, but travels as far as Richmond, he was absolutely spot on.

Therefore, his numbers are:

Arrowmax Locksmiths

01484 886271

FredWest said:
As there is no moderator for this forum, i thought it might be a decent idea to start a Tradesmen thread.

Got locked out in the house this weekend, (door mechanism jammed), did the usual, googled for Locksmiths, all I seemed to find were the dodgy big firms, managed to find one with a local number, turned out he was a former R Sigs RSM, therefore didn't rip me off, ha.

This guy is based in Huddersfield, but travels as far as Richmond, he was absolutely spot on.

Therefore, his numbers are:

Arrowmax Locksmiths

01484 886271

A good idea, methinks, but not all of us have our own house!

Litotes

I think this is a fab idea as I for one would prefer to employ ex Forces. At least you know they will turn up on time, not rip you off and do a good job.

Enigma266 said:
I think this is a fab idea as I for one would prefer to employ ex Forces. At least you know they will turn up on time, not rip you off and do a good job.
I'd rather give my hard earned to Ex Forces than anyone else.

MODs can we have this as a Sticky?