Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by TABBER, Apr 10, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm lost at the moment, a few trades have been renamed, a few are rumoured to be moving soon, pays changing, courses are changing.
    Can all the sigies out there write a bit about the trades available and which ones they think are best for pay, promotion, job satisfaction, oppertunity for courses, etc.

This is for my own infomation and might make enlitening reading for others.

Cheers TABBER.
  2. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

:D Job Satisfaction  ;D ;D ;D

Best joke i've heard in ages
  3. Tabber.........there are no trades in the the corps that match any of your descriptions........(even if they are spelt wrong !) Suggest you try another Board.......I heard the Infantry is good.........guns,bombs,loads of kit and you get to travel/kill people    :)
  4. Yeah the Signals gave up comms years ago we do menial tasks now that the rest of the army cant be arrsed with.
  5. Pays changing----ohhh you mean they give you 2pence a day more, and then take 2 quid back off you for increased mess charges or some other thing.

The only job satification i done in the siggies was sign off!!
  6. Someone asks a question refereing to signals stuff and all he gets is a load of winging about how crap the corps is!!!

By whining about trivia you, yet again, make the signals look like a right bunch of c@nts!!!!!

Why do you even bother replying?
  7. Royal Signals Job Descriptions

Theres something about all the Sigs trades there, and the army website has all the information on pay and promotion prospects etc.

From my own point of view, the new gods trade is IS Engr. Theres nothing else out there worth a sod :wink:

8. Mollzers, yet again your replies have amused me and made me realise that there are intelligent users of arrse out the way i hope my reply to the slleping on duty thread was satisfactory!!! Even though you probably disagree!!!!
  9. Especially digging up a thread that's 2 years old to whinge on. Well it looks like it backfired and Boney_M gave a straight answer considering things are being revamped all the times it should prove quite useful.