Trades are cnuts.

Every time I've needed to pick a lock, it is because I've lost the key, no key, so, lock no good,
hence the bolt croppers,

I will admit to messing with one of the locals where I lived. He used to unlock a padlock to open a gate, hang it on the gate and lock it in place. Later when all finished he would come back, unlock the padlock, and lock the gate with the padlock. I used the coke can shim method to open the padlock and then hung the padlock where he did after he had opened the gate. He would come along the next day and stand there looking at the padlock wondering why it was not where it should be and questioning his sanity...............good sport.

I will admit to messing with one of the locals where I lived. He used to unlock a padlock to open a gate, hang it on the gate and lock it in place. Later when all finished he would come back, unlock the padlock, and lock the gate with the padlock. I used the coke can shim method to open the padlock and then hung the padlock where he did after he had opened the gate. He would come along the next day and stand there looking at the padlock wondering why it was not where it should be and questioning his sanity...............good sport.
I am a right Knut about padlocks. I have about 100 or more . If I see one open I will nick it. Keep it for later .

One of the local stores has a gate to the car park that is secured every night with a padlock, in the morning , duty pers unlocks and opens the gate.

Never lock the padlock after. I drive up , take the lock.

Next week , same situation, but they keep buying the same type of padlock. What I started doing was replace the new one with an old one but lock it.

same thing duty pers turns up to lock the gate, cannot unlock the “old” padlock with the new key.

Much scratching of head and wailing. Great sport.

Latest Threads