Trader jailed over soldier plot

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Random_Task, Jan 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good news in principle, but as is my regular cry when it comes to court decisions, the sentence should be longer.
  2. Agreed! Anyway,lots of nice things to do to keep a young man occupied in prison :lol:
  3. And we all know that there are no former soldiers in nick so this young fellah will not need to be banged up in solitary for his own protection..........
  4. I say let him try to hunt down the army soldier. He'd only end up in a bodybag - suicide by off duty army soldier.
  5. I hope they send him to the Militiary Corrective Training Centre in Colchester to serve his sentence.
  6. 6 years is a joke. Ship him to Iraq and lets see how well he does .
  7. He'll only serve 3 years and will no doubt be hailed as a hero when he's out. Hope he has to share a cell with someone called "Nosher"
  8. Milling with cpl byles only suitable punishment imho.
  9. Bum him with a GPMG!! :D

I'm in the mood for devilment today :D
  10. Ahhh devilment and caddishness, my two favorite passtimes, may i suggest White Phos too Biscuits?
  11. What, as foreplay? :D
  12. Oh definitely, we could make the world move for the citizen in question, perhaps some Tinc Benz on the resultant burns would appeal?
  13. I thought hating our soldiers was a national sport?
  14. Shouldn't this thread be titled 'Traitor gaoled over soldier plot'?

Cheer up people; he'll end up on Rule 43 with the kiddie-fiddlers and other assorted nonces, eating a diet of porridge enriched with ground glass and pish. No doubt at some point Big Dave from 'B' wing will introduce him to the pleasures of being the stooping half of 'prison-bent' whilst being ribaldly insulted by assorted cons.