Trade-trained Chefs

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by putteesinmyhands, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Own a restaurant, employ chefs

0 vote(s)
  2. Own a restaurant, still cheffing

0 vote(s)
  3. Employed as chef in restaurant

4. Run chip shop

0 vote(s)
  5. Flip burgers or similar

0 vote(s)
  6. Became a butcher

0 vote(s)
  7. Own cake shop

0 vote(s)
  8. Other catering

9. Couldn't take the heat - non catering

Multiple votes are allowed.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering what became of you after you handed in your whites. Options in the poll.

Damn. Forgot to add: "Still cooking for the Army but as a civvy".
  2. I can't see the choice "serving life for mass murder due to food poisoning"
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Thinking of the few alledgedly trained sloppies I bumped into, you also forgot to add the options:

"Manning a Navy glory hole in Weymouth having served my time for serial rape in a German prison!"

"Malingering, sponging and ceaselessly whining like a prize Wendy!"
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I answered on behalf of my uncle who went from the Armies Cooking Comandos to work in a shit little Cafe in Lisburn, you could not get anything on the menu with more than 1 sausage or bacon! :)
  5. What did you do to get access to German prisoners to rape them?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    Careful! That looks like a bombe!
  7. retrained as a zookeeper,but continued specialst larder and patissiery as a very profitable sideline,prince philip enjoyed my food at royal ascot week in the 60,s, also had occasion to cater for Konrad Adenauer and Willy Brandt while I was in Berlin as acivvie, the worst people to cater for were officers and senior ranks wives,, bitches used to clear a 50 metre cold spread in seconds,never seen a junior ranks wife turn up at a function with coolerbags and boxes, mind you officers wives at 60,s middle wallop, stole lots a game pies which were filled with reconstituted dried dogfood
    • Like Like x 2
  8. That's fifty years ago. Who said RAOC bread wasn't long-life.
  9. TA, so more of a serial, rather than mass, poisoner. Worked as a meat inspector anyway. Trade came in handy for the Chefette's packed lunches;

Sandwich, ham
    Fruit drink

At the moment Tescos are doing Tayto crisps in the 'World food' section. If they start doing Panda pop, and Mars bars with Arabic writing I can start a horror bag re-enactment society.
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

have you found a source of pink death then?
  11. I found some tinned processed cheese in that section, £4 a tin!!!
  12. I may have some tins of cheese.
  13. Rosspa's gone tit's up. Down to my last 3 tins (a month out of date).