• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Trade-trained Chefs

Career after the Army

• Own a restaurant, employ chefs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Own a restaurant, still cheffing

• Run chip shop

• Flip burgers or similar

• Became a butcher

• Own cake shop

• Total voters
Just wondering what became of you after you handed in your whites. Options in the poll.

Damn. Forgot to add: "Still cooking for the Army but as a civvy".
Thinking of the few alledgedly trained sloppies I bumped into, you also forgot to add the options:

"Manning a Navy glory hole in Weymouth having served my time for serial rape in a German prison!"

&

"Malingering, sponging and ceaselessly whining like a prize Wendy!"

I answered on behalf of my uncle who went from the Armies Cooking Comandos to work in a shit little Cafe in Lisburn, you could not get anything on the menu with more than 1 sausage or bacon! :)

retrained as a zookeeper,but continued specialst larder and patissiery as a very profitable sideline,prince philip enjoyed my food at royal ascot week in the 60,s, also had occasion to cater for Konrad Adenauer and Willy Brandt while I was in Berlin as acivvie, the worst people to cater for were officers and senior ranks wives,, bitches used to clear a 50 metre cold spread in seconds,never seen a junior ranks wife turn up at a function with coolerbags and boxes, mind you officers wives at 60,s middle wallop, stole lots a game pies which were filled with reconstituted dried dogfood

TA, so more of a serial, rather than mass, poisoner. Worked as a meat inspector anyway. Trade came in handy for the Chefette's packed lunches;

Sandwich, ham
Kit-kat
Fruit drink
Crisps
Apple/orange.

At the moment Tescos are doing Tayto crisps in the 'World food' section. If they start doing Panda pop, and Mars bars with Arabic writing I can start a horror bag re-enactment society.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
TA, so more of a serial, rather than mass, poisoner. Worked as a meat inspector anyway. Trade came in handy for the Chefette's packed lunches;

Sandwich, ham
Kit-kat
Fruit drink
Crisps
Apple/orange.

At the moment Tescos are doing Tayto crisps in the 'World food' section. If they start doing Panda pop, and Mars bars with Arabic writing I can start a horror bag re-enactment society.
I found some tinned processed cheese in that section, £4 a tin!!!

Latest Threads