Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flip burgers or similar

• Became a butcher

• Own cake shop

• Total voters
Just wondering what became of you after you handed in your whites. Options in the poll.

Damn. Forgot to add: "Still cooking for the Army but as a civvy".

Just wondering what became of you after you handed in your whites. Options in the poll.

Damn. Forgot to add: "Still cooking for the Army but as a civvy".
Thinking of the few alledgedly trained sloppies I bumped into, you also forgot to add the options:

"Manning a Navy glory hole in Weymouth having served my time for serial rape in a German prison!"

&

"Malingering, sponging and ceaselessly whining like a prize Wendy!"

I answered on behalf of my uncle who went from the Armies Cooking Comandos to work in a shit little Cafe in Lisburn, you could not get anything on the menu with more than 1 sausage or bacon! :)

Thinking of the few alledgedly trained sloppies I bumped into, you also forgot to add the options:

"Manning a Navy glory hole in Weymouth having served my time for serial rape in a German prison!"

&

"Malingering, sponging and ceaselessly whining like a prize Wendy!"
What did you do to get access to German prisoners to rape them?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
retrained as a zookeeper,but continued specialst larder and patissiery as a very profitable sideline,prince philip enjoyed my food at royal ascot week in the 60,s, also had occasion to cater for Konrad Adenauer and Willy Brandt while I was in Berlin as acivvie, the worst people to cater for were officers and senior ranks wives,, bitches used to clear a 50 metre cold spread in seconds,never seen a junior ranks wife turn up at a function with coolerbags and boxes, mind you officers wives at 60,s middle wallop, stole lots a game pies which were filled with reconstituted dried dogfood

TA, so more of a serial, rather than mass, poisoner. Worked as a meat inspector anyway. Trade came in handy for the Chefette's packed lunches;

Sandwich, ham
Kit-kat
Fruit drink
Crisps
Apple/orange.

At the moment Tescos are doing Tayto crisps in the 'World food' section. If they start doing Panda pop, and Mars bars with Arabic writing I can start a horror bag re-enactment society.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
have you found a source of pink death then?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
TA, so more of a serial, rather than mass, poisoner. Worked as a meat inspector anyway. Trade came in handy for the Chefette's packed lunches;

Sandwich, ham
Kit-kat
Fruit drink
Crisps
Apple/orange.

At the moment Tescos are doing Tayto crisps in the 'World food' section. If they start doing Panda pop, and Mars bars with Arabic writing I can start a horror bag re-enactment society.
I found some tinned processed cheese in that section, £4 a tin!!!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I found some tinned processed cheese in that section, £4 a tin!!!
I picked some of that up from asda years ago - its like a block of the sliced processed stuff and almost as inedible as cheese possessed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P The Training Wing 28
ssupersixfour Army Reserve 2
R Aviation 5