Trade RIPs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Oct 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For the grief and ghouls who seem hellbent on crayoning RIP after the passing of everyone do us a favour

Click here

And give £1 instead, it would say far more about you, and it would genuinley showed you give a sh1t.
  2. The amount of cash I put over the bar will suffice I think ;)
  3. No one donated yet?

Hardly grief stricken eh?
  4. It hurts less to wail and complain like some sort of septic rather than dig into your pocket.....apparently.
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You haven't died yet. hurry up, got my Barclaycard ready
  6. Which arrser is mostly likely to die next? I want to get value for my money.
  7. Sounds like an invitation to run a dead pool!

OFaH - Evens
  8. I've got a headache....
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Oh thank you very much! Nice to have a vote of confidence.
  10. wouldn't it be nice to be first in something other than finishing sex? (apparently shouting 'I'm coming ready or not' isn't romantic)
  11. Any of the greif ghouls sent a quid yet?
  12. Doubt it mate.

It would be easier for the grief tourists to just quote the original 'RIP'. Requires even less effort.
  13. I've donated the equivalent of what cash I had in my pocket at the time, just to start things rolling. Oh, and dedicated a cross.
  14. Every time you walk past a poppy seller you should donate, purely in recognition of what they are doing, the time they are taking out to do it.
    A visible "thank you" for their effort

Doesn't have to be a lot

The BL donation site can be autofilled by your complicator and takes about 2 minutes of your time

No real excuses