Trade Camp

If think I've cracked it, if this doesn't get me promoted, nothing else will. This is how I'm going to play it...
"Sir, how about we drop one of the battle camps this year and spend the week improving the lads trade skills? This will be really good for the lads straight from the factory as they won't have seen Falcon, Magpie or OTES...".
If my name isn't on that list next year, I'll eat my shoe!!!

C'mon, basics man. "Soldier first, tradesman second".

That's why green courses are weeks long, trade courses are months long, clearly.

Squarehead

Old-Salt
Yep, you've had a light bulb moment that certainly separates you from to rest. Hang on a moment.......Ive heard that shite spoken a dozen times before by bored SNCO Operators.

Stick to running ranges fellow,get back in your box and let the Yofs do the planning of Unit training, both trade &Mil!

If think I've cracked it, if this doesn't get me promoted, nothing else will. This is how I'm going to play it...
"Sir, how about we drop one of the battle camps this year and spend the week improving the lads trade skills? This will be really good for the lads straight from the factory as they won't have seen Falcon, Magpie or OTES...".
If my name isn't on that list next year, I'll eat my shoe!!!

So what do you do when not on battle camps?

So what do you do when not on battle camps?
Sweep garages. Paint things black and green (oh and eau de nil). Put up tents - lot and lots of tents. Sweep things.

That sort of stuff I seem to remember.

Yep, you've had a light bulb moment that certainly separates you from to rest. Hang on a moment.......Ive heard that shite spoken a dozen times before by bored SNCO Operators.

Stick to running ranges fellow,get back in your box and let the Yofs do the planning of Unit training, both trade &Mil!
To be fair, she's a bit busy getting her head around Falcon, Magpie and JIXOFF to bother with everyone else's trade skills. Anyway, this is my spotlight moment!

ACAB

LE
Sweep garages. Paint things black and green (oh and eau de nil). Put up tents - lot and lots of tents. Sweep things.

That sort of stuff I seem to remember.
Picking up fag butts was always a winner.

Squarehead

Old-Salt
Tell your OC your plan and ensure you run the whole shooting match from start to finish. Don't let feck hijack your baby or you may get looked at as a bit player and some crafty supvr will steal your glory!

Squarehead

Old-Salt
To be fair, she's a bit busy getting her head around Falcon, Magpie and JIXOFF to bother with everyone else's trade skills. Anyway, this is my spotlight moment!

Run the trade camp if that's what it takes to get promoted and who knows yer might get her head too, for helping her out if she's not too busy?

Latest Threads