Discussion in 'RAC' started by John_Jorrocks, Oct 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Your help and advice would be much appreciated.

    Does anyone know if its possible to get hold of some trackway like the temporary stuff that was used occasionally to move tanks over unsuitable ground? Was it called "class 70 trackway"?

    I'm looking for something similar for commercial use.

    Danke schon. JJ
  2. I suggest you go on the RE thread or failing that give eBay a whirl!!! :D
  3. Ramco of Skegness - sorry I don't have email/WWW address had some recently together with an MJ to lay the stuff off the bobbin. They also had a shed load of runway repair matting.

    Have fun