Tracked Veh driving examiner

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Pieeater, Jul 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can anyone out there help?
    I'm a warrior DMI in the REME and i@m after any info on doind the tkd veh DDE. Nobody I ask seems to know anything about it.

  2. All you need to do is attend the DDE course at DST Leconfield (Sgt or above and have C+E). Once you pass the course you get the examiner ticket for any catergories you hold less A, bikes. This is a seperate course that you do after completing DDE as an add on.
    All details are in DCI 1 (Army) or DIN 1 if it's changed over.