Track Santa By Radar

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by maninblack, Dec 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Those with ankle biters might like the following site from NORAD, the North American air defence radar service.

It allows you to show your kids where Santa is on radar.
  2. Knockout!!

3. Its only so they can hit him with patriot when he starts to cross the Atlantic
  4. are you going for the top ten or somthing?
  5. I a fcucking big kid ! - I keep checking in to see where he is :D

My 3 year old doesn't get a look in :oops: :roll:
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

So he does exist!
  7. I got a very nice e-mail from them last year when their web site failed to show up at the end of November. I sent them an e-mail expressing my concern that santa had perhaps been an unfortunate statistic of friendly fire a la Patriot Stylie. A Canuck Major welcomed me back from the Gulf and promised to keep me abreast of all santa related matters that year. Very friendly bunch.

By the way Santas just passing Egypt :D
  8. Fibber LWM he just ran past Threshers in Exeter :lol: :wink: Heading for the South Hams, look out Jack 8)
  9. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Last year my six year old son kept bugging me to help him write his letter to Santa, so being a bit of an idle git I said that if he told me what he wanted I would e-mail his list.

After lots of umms and ahhs we finally finished said list which I duly e-mailed to

Bugger me if we didn't get a really nice, friendly reply about 2 days later.

Hats off to AOL on that one.