toys for idiots

flynavy

War Hero
After 18 magazines they will have gone broke, and a month later will be on watchdog, with loads of star war nerds complaining they can't build the millennium falcon!

Someone i used to work will built the Black Pearl pirate boat , having bought the whole lot in one go for something like £400 !

Great heads up for anyone with kids into Starwars, or lives with their mum, and has suffered a serious head injury leaving them unable to count.

Build the model in just 100 monthly issues at only £8.99 each !

Good luck with that.

http://shop.deagostini.co.uk/build-the-millennium-falcon-d.html

It's only £8.99 each time for fucks sake, you won't even feel it, and you'll be the envy of all your friends!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
fnark me
i could buy a real one for that
or get my drunken mate to bash one of of beer cans
how many beers can you get for 899
we both win that way

It's only £8.99 each time for fucks sake, you won't even feel it, and you'll be the envy of nobody because you haven't got any friends!
FOC

1:1 scale though! at 35 metres long it would be worth it just for the scrap value...

1:1 scale model of the MODEL used in filming.

I wonder if it's got real hyperwarp?

I'm putting together a magazine that enables you to build a 1:1 Princess Leia from Mortuary and abattoir parts for only £15.99 per month. Subscribe here.

How much for the bottom half only?

around 8 years to build the shagger? I'd lose interest after issue 3 assuming it's still in production.

Horizontally and do the legs fold for easy storage? Also, does it come with a manual and cleaning kit? Can you get after market parts for customizing?

Latest Threads