Toyota Avensis Tourer

Hi I am looking to downsize from my Toyota Avensis Tourer it's in very good condition on a 55 plate,well below
average mileage at 50k, full service history etc, trouble is I had it valued at £2500 cash or trade in at £2700
,which even to my untrained eye is well below what they are going for on Autotrader,so I am in a bit of a quandary,is it worth trying to sell it myself or just keep hold of it?

If you have an Avensis you're probably a pensioner so on that basis work out if it's worth buying a new car.

If you have an Avensis you're probably a pensioner so on that basis work out if it's worth buying a new car.
Cheers for that insightful reply,I'm 44,I bought it to carry camping gear etc and no longer bother and it's too big a car to travel 20 miles a week commuting to and from work.

Do I detect a spot of ingratitude at my perceptive observation on Avensis drivers. I'll go back to abusing Yusuf then.

Smart car is the car for you. If you only commute 20 miles one way to work, then you don't need a big car to get the job done.

smart car crash1.jpg Smart Car.jpg