• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Toyota Avensis Tourer

Hi I am looking to downsize from my Toyota Avensis Tourer it's in very good condition on a 55 plate,well below
average mileage at 50k, full service history etc, trouble is I had it valued at £2500 cash or trade in at £2700
,which even to my untrained eye is well below what they are going for on Autotrader,so I am in a bit of a quandary,is it worth trying to sell it myself or just keep hold of it?

If you have an Avensis you're probably a pensioner so on that basis work out if it's worth buying a new car.
Cheers for that insightful reply,I'm 44,I bought it to carry camping gear etc and no longer bother and it's too big a car to travel 20 miles a week commuting to and from work.

Latest Threads