toxic thread

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by colinrobins, May 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just in case any of you mongrels wonder why the missus or mother doesent want to suck your stump.
    tell her she needs to change her festering tampax.
    jonno? you there arse wipe?
    remf cvnt hahahhaha

Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is a serious but uncommon bacterial infection. TSS was originally linked to the use of tampons, but is now also known to be associated with the contraceptive sponge and diaphragm birth control methods. TSS has also resulted from wounds secondary to minor trauma or surgery incisions where bacteria have been able to enter the body and cause the infection.

The symptoms of TSS include sudden high fever, a faint feeling, watery diarrhea, headache, and muscle aches. If your child has these symptoms, call your doctor right away.

About Toxic Shock Syndrome
    There are two types of this condition. The first, toxic shock syndrome, is caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria and has been associated with the use of tampons. (TSS was initially linked to a particular type of tampon, which has since been taken off the market.) Although the exact connection is still not clear, researchers suspect that certain types of high-absorbency tampons provided a moist, warm home where the bacteria could thrive.

TSS can affect anyone who has any type of staph infection, including pneumonia, abscess, skin or wound infection, a blood infection called septicemia, or a bone infection called osteomyelitis.

The second type of related infection, streptococcal toxic shock syndrome, or STSS, is caused by streptococcus bacteria. Most often STSS appears after streptococcus bacteria have invaded areas of injured skin, such as cuts and scrapes, surgical wounds, and even chickenpox blisters. It almost never follows a simple streptococcus throat infection (strep throat).

and the posts keep going up :D
  2. Ban this fool someone.
  3. stop answering my posts then fvck head,go play with the rest of the rainbow brigade.
    your avatar puts shivers in me.
    and no you cant chew my knob so fvk off
  4. Aspiring to work for the Daily Mail Colin?
  5. maybe one day .
    i love kiwi's,
  6. I am sure there will be lots of windows in cardif you should be cleaning with your tongue you Window Licker.