Towing of Trailers please

I posess a 4t, also a Land Rover TUL and LR TUM, can any individual please help me with the correct towing weights of these vehicles - mainly the LR's . You are my only hope. I have looked at JSP 341 and manuals but as yet unable to find info. Even JSP 341 has nowt. Helllllllp please.

RockaHulaBaby said:
I posess a 4t, also a Land Rover TUL and LR TUM, can any individual please help me with the correct towing weights of these vehicles - mainly the LR's . You are my only hope. I have looked at JSP 341 and manuals but as yet unable to find info. Even JSP 341 has nowt. Helllllllp please.
MK1-3 LRs "used" to have a plate on drivers side giving details dependant on type (1/4, 1/2 & 3/4).

Oops er...sorry f**k just read what I wrote....I will rephrase...have some boats on trailers. Quite heavy if you like. 3 different types of boats, can't go into detail but can me shagging LR's legally tow em. Me Bedford will but looked everywhere to find towing shit....still none the wiser....cheers guys

Have you tried emailing Rover?

Ops! Sorry they went bust this week didn't they...

Depends on how many wheels on the trailer & if it has brakes or not.
2 wheeled unbraked trailer has a max. weight of 750kg, I think.

A_team_lewis said:
Current Affairs?
Moderator! Moderator! We have a rogue QM & MT thread in here, going critical. Get me 25 ml of whisky and a long corona. This could be a long newsnight in here...

Fcuking trailers? I ask you? Was there something in Michael Howard's handwritten manifesto on towing of leisure conveyances that I missed? Besides which, who would want to tow a boat up to Coniston - especially now you can't actually turn the throttle further than fast idle. See, see! That's how you make this topical...I'm going to the pub.