ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Tower Hamlets

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by geezer466, May 24, 2014.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, in summation, he has been a rather naughty boy?

I don't understand why his actions did not attract a lifelong ban on any involvement with politics; then again, I is just a simple type.
    Pity we cannot send him somewhere his actions are taken as "standard practice".

• Like Like x 3
  2. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

I tend to think certain organisations do not want him prosecuted/convicted. Political Correctness hasn't gone away yet.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Not really a strange reason, but a very simple one to kick the application into touch.

When he comes back with a new party name, then the magical "fit and proper" rules kick in and somehow I doubt he, and the rest of them, will be judged as such in regard to holding any senior position

4. Sod kicking the application into touch.
    Kick him into touch.
    Steam catapult / trebuchet - equally effective at attaining "touch".
    Especially if pointed into the estuary.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Hmmm.... If we keep fishing him out we could prove which one gets the best range......

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Fishing out seems a bit too much of a waste of energy.
    Just connect a BFO bungee cord to the launcher of choice frame, and attach it to a dispatchers harness on the creature.

7. Interesting concept, we could not only go for "range" but also how many times he flies back and forth.

8. I get the impression that, like a bad smell, we will never be rid of this creature.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If the Met Police are currently short of 700 Detectives (in post) from a Police Force of 32,000 Policemen how many Detectives (real or imagined) will there be in the NCA from the current strength of 1,700 warranted people all recruited from the Civil Service website?
    Not many Benny I would say.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Well, if you tie him to a bungee cord you would be right

11. I obliviously didn't thinkerise that one all the way through.
    Bumlets.
    But it would be slightly amusing to watch

12. They've found enough to start investigating Shiner....

13. But he's white, so a bit easier for them to justify

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

All the more reason, for the sake of example and equality...

15. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

...Rahman is a crook and HE needs to be made to realise that.

• Like Like x 1