Tower Hamlets

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by geezer466, May 24, 2014.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems to me the Election result should be declared null and void.

How can this happen in 21st Century Britain? Why is the Home Secretary not having the Chief Constable for the Met in for a chat (without coffee) to enquire if he has any intention of upholding the rule of law anytime soon?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/andrewgilligan/100273000/lutfur-rahman-an-election-labour-chose-to-lose/

This is disgusting and should be top item on the media news. Why do they ignore it.

Bits of London are no better than African Banana republics and the Met are allowing them to get away with it!!

What sort of fecking Country are we living in today?

• Like Like x 9

2. I have much respect for Gilligan, he sticks his head above parapets that most of today's journos wouldn't be happy to touch with the proverbial.

Can't understand what's going on, is it tacit 'approval' that certain areas are out of the common writ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. The current situation in Tower Hamlets may be a taste of the future for London as a whole. Interesting times ahead as demographics continue to change. If the disparate ethnic groups start voting as blocs and competing for resources it could turn quite ugly. Don't expect any mainstream politicians to face up to the reality on the ground; either there won't be a problem or it won't be their problem. Either way, within a generation or so, the UK's capital city will be inhabited by a population that is not ethnically - or in many cases - culturally English.
    Hmm..........

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. daz

daz LE

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tower Hamlets - currently a shameful scab on the supposedly democratic entity that is this nation! Meanwhile, the corrupt (and wholly undemocratic) EU is doubtless fiddling the votes in the vacuous election to its facile 'parliament', so that it looks as though most in the corrupt EU's maw love it; and want it to get bigger and better and bugger the auditors! If UKIP win ALL, or even 'too many', of the seats, I bet the corrupt EU will order - I do mean ORDER - the election to be held again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. daz

daz LE

Oh, I agree, its an inconvenient truth for the chattering classes, especially the Labour party element to the story - mind you, its not like they've not got form for this

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's worrying that the Cons will not make a thing of it, it seems to be off limits if you happen to come from a certain sector of the 'community'. Unfeckintouchable.

• Like Like x 9
  8. Bit like the pressure on public services, roads infrastructure having porous borders with the EU. 200,000 people per annum is a hell of a lot and cannot be sustained they know it is a problem but refuse to even acknowledge it let alone deal with it. A million in five years 10 Million in fifty years this small island cannot accommodate them.

Unless they do begin to deal with it 10 years from now things will be getting so bad they risk a situation of speratist groups arming themselves to demand change.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

As a matter of interest, just what is the colour of the sky on your planet?

• Like Like x 3
  10. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

So the EU are infiltrating the populace and polling stations with a fifth column of voters and elite teams of dyscalculic voting slip counters in order to swing the vote counts in their favour?

They must be doing a shite job if they are.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Wonder who the Bangladeshi Commissioner is?

12. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Probably a Gypsy, all these foreign types look the same.

13. Nothing will happen because those in power (and I include the Met Commissioner) are cowards, pure and simple. Any robust investigation would result in allegations of 'racism' as per usual and certain elements might be encouraged to take to the streets and burn things interspersed with a bit of looting.

• Like Like x 16
  14. SOI

SOI LE

Tower Hamlets - Britain's own little slice of the third world

• Like Like x 5